The world is changing faster than ever before, and the needs to stay in front of many trends is increasingly challenging. Nobody won’t get ahead by hiding behind old habits and skills; everyone needs to collaborate with the smartest minds in the field. Scientific congresses are still the best way to do that.
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to participate in the 8th Asia Pacific STD and Infectious Diseases Congress (STD Asia Pacific 2018) on 22-23 August, 2018 at Tokyo, Japan. This biennial gathering is the largest open scientific conference- bringing together a broad cross-section of more than 6,000 professionals from around the world to meet and examine the latest scientific developments in HIV and Infectious Diseases-related research with a focus on moving science into practice and policy.
The principle target of STD Asia Pacific 2018 will be to share logical revelation and clinical care on HIV and STDs, HIV finding and treatment that would include different techniques to analyze HIV, HIV sedate disclosure, viral and bacterial STDs, STIs, Strategies for HIV and STDs counteractive action, bioethics and so on. As HIV/AIDS is an alarming concern throughout the world STD Asia Pacific 2018 will mainly focus on issues like Primary HIV Infection, Transmission and Eradication Issues & apart from this, the genetic approaches towards prevention of HIV & STDs, HIV Co-infection and HIV ongoing pharmaceutical design would cover the experimental drugs developed. STDs & HIV/AIDS-2018, lays perfect platform for Medical Professionals, Physicians, Nurse-practitioners, Pharmacists, Psychologists, Behavioral Researchers, Health care professionals, Social scientists, Epidemiologists, Social workers, AIDS service organization (ASO) staff, Students, Academicians who are working in the field of HIV & STDs Medicine.
Conference Series Ltd organizes a conference series of 1000+ Global Events inclusive of 300+ Conferences, 500+ Upcoming and Previous Symposiums and Workshops in USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publish 700+ Open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Why to attend?
STD Asia Pacific 2018 highlights the theme “Fight the fight, find the cure” to reach the largest accumulation of participants where speakers and delegates come from a range of professional backgrounds including basic science, clinical medicine, community programs, education, epidemiology, indigenous health, international and regional issues, nursing and allied health, policy, primary care, public health and prevention, and social research to discuss the most controversial aspects surrounding the spectrum of STD and Infectious Diseases.
- World Class Speakers and Fresh New Talent from across the Globe in Health Industry
- Packed Schedule: Workshops, Multi-track Conference, Expo area and more…
- To educate yourself on the diagnosis and treatment of STD and Infectious diseases.
- To enhance your ability to treat the growing number of patients affected by these diseases.
- To network with your fellow primary care clinicians.
- To empower yourself to fill the void created by the national shortage of participants.
STD Asia Pacific 2017
- Opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by eminent scientists from all over the world
- Selected contributions will be published in following ConferenceSeries Ltd Journal
- Journal of AIDS & Clinical Research
- Journal of HIV & Retro Virus
- Journal of Primary & Acquired Immunodeficiency Research
- Journal of Antivirals and Antiretrovirals
- Journal of Infectious Diseases & Therapy